This is my mom’s favorite because it has a concoction of many, and I mean MANY, different ingredients that you can all grow in your garden! I think you will love this tea! By the way everything in this tea is dehydrated so it can be stored in your pantry for a long time. You might want to put a lot in the tea bag because it may have a delicious flavor, but it can be a little weak if you don’t put enough in. But if you prefer your tea a little weaker, you don’t have to put as much in the bags. You can get some good tea bags online. If you forage these things, make sure that they don’t put down pesticides or herbicides.
These are the ingredients. You can use any or all of them in your tea. Make sure to steep for 5 minutes if you want the strongest taste. Hope you enjoy the tea!
- Dandelion ( leaves, flowers or roots )
- Citrus ( lime, lemon, orange )
- Goji Berries
- Rose hips ( with the furry stuff removed )
- Apples ( remember, dehydrated is best for this tea.)
- Pine Needles
- Horsetail (the plant!)
- Willow Tree twigs ( they are good for making a kind of aspirin/ pain reliever )
- Plantain leaves ( the weed that you never noticed before… But it’s EVERYWHERE! dun dun duuuun )
- Hibiscus flower petals